Don’t Have a Website or Just Want to Start All Over? No Problem. We Will Create a Professionally Designed Website To Fit Your Needs.
From Layout and Design to Strategy and Copy, We Can Manage The Entire Project.
Step 1 – The first thing we do is talk to you about the goals and objectives of your site. We go through a series of questions designed to “extract” the information we need to give you what you ultimately want…a professional and effective lead generating website.
During this pre-design analysis stage, we will ask you a series of questions like:
- What is the main purpose of your website – what do you want it to do? information?
- What is your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)?
- What makes your company, products or services better than the competition?
- Do you have a lead capture strategy?
- How will you follow up with the leads your website generates?
- Will you want to incorporate audio or video?
Step 2 – is to discuss the actual design elements of your website. These include examples of websites you like, copy, content and images we will need and any additional ideas and suggestions that may come up during our conversations.
Our standard page suggestions normally include:
- ABOUT US
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CONTACT US
Additional pages obviously depend on your business, products and services.
Step 3 – Most website designers stop here, but we take it an important step further. In addition to the actual design of the website, we also do:
- On-Site SEO – Keyword rich Meta Tags, titles, descriptions
- Optimized navigation text will be placed in the appropriate sections of the site
- Optimized content to include keyword rich phrases
- e-Mail set up for names you provide
- Blog set up
- Bookmarking and Tell-a-friend script added
- Submit your local website to major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo
This program is customized to meet the unique needs and requirements of each client. Pricing is therefore determined after an initial consultation.
To learn more, set up a phone consultation or get pricing, please call or e-mail
David Carleton at 858-442-3131