Local Business Marketing Strategy – Website Makeover Analysis and SEO Audit: Keeping Up with the Changes in Local Business Marketing
Do you need a website makeover analysis and SEO audit? Has your website had the same layout for the past few years? Does the design of your website support all of your local business marketing goals?
These are just a few of the questions you might consider when you are thinking about doing a bit of a website makeover.
The general goal of your website is to generate leads and convert those leads into sales. But you also might want to create an ongoing relationship with your prospective customers so that they begin to get to know you and trust you, and so they feel more comfortable buying from you and referring you to others.
If your website is not accomplishing those goals for you, it’s time to think about a website makeover analysis.
Are you getting enough organic, search engine traffic to your website? How does your website rank in the SERPs for your primary keywords? Are your prospective customers able to easily find you when they are searching for the products and services that you offer?
An SEO audit will help to answer these questions and more while supplying you with some strategies to help you achieve the goals you have set for your website.
Here are some of the factors that might be covered in a website makeover analysis and SEO audit:
• An online marketing analyst should examine your website and offer some critiques of the layout of the site, the look and feel of the design, readability of the copy, etc.
• Feedback on the site’s navigation
• Competitive analysis in terms of keywords, traffic and links
• Recommendations for getting more, relevant in-bound links to improve page rank
• Analysis of on-site SEO elements including use of meta data, keywords, and images
• Ideas for incorporating video and audio to your site
• Examination of call to action copy and elements
• Ideas for how to reduce your bounce rate
Once these elements are examined you should then be able to get solid, actionable advice about how to:
• Improve both on-page and off-site SEO
• Improve your site’s navigation
• Develop an automated email follow-up system
• Optimize your site for social media marketing
• Attract more targeted traffic
• Generate more, better quality leads
A website makeover analysis can help you find lots of ways you can improve your website’s performance making it more efficient at generating leads and sales for you.
As a business person, your focus should be on your area of expertise, not worrying about the latest web technology.
When it comes to your website and making it perform to its potential you want to work with specialists in Internet marketing and website design who can answer your questions and work with you to make your site the best that it can be.
Once your website has been analyzed with fresh, expert eyes, you’ll get some good, actionable feedback about what changes you can make that will help you to attract the kind of customers that are looking for exactly what you have to offer.
Getting a website makeover analysis and SEO audit will help you to make your website more efficient at generating leads and sales for you right away.
If you are ready to find out more about how a website makeover analysis and SEO audit can help kick your local business marketing website into a higher gear, you are welcome to visit http://budurl.com/WebSiteAnalysis where you will find web design and marketing specialists who can answer your questions and help you get started right away.
To Your Continued Success,
Add blog to our directory.