Are You Doing Enough Internet Marketing for Your Local Business? Take a look at some of these statistics:
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases
- 70% of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses
- 51% explicitly characterize themselves as “shop online, purchase offline”
- 55% of all local searches are done with the intent to buy
- Of all local searches, 8 out of 10 call or visit a store and 60% of those result in a purchase of some kind
These days, just having a website is not good enough. Why? Because 90% of people searching for your products and services on the Internet never search beyond page one. That means that for all practical purposes, if you’re not on page one, your business doesn’t exist and your prospects will never find you!
To make matters worse, take a look at all the time money and resources you’ve already spent creating that beautiful website that 90% of your potential clients and customers will never see. How frustrating!
If your Internet marketing strategy is not generating the quality and quantity of leads you want and need, then stop doing it! If it isn’t working now, it won’t be working next week, next month or next year. But don’t give up on Internet marketing!
You still need to be where your prospects are searching for your products and services and that’s the Internet. You just need to redirect your time and budget on proven strategies that can get you the results you want. That’s what we can help!
I encourage you to check out our complete list of “done for you marketing services“. You’ll find more detail on each one simply by clicking on the link above. Have questions? Need More information? Feel free to call us anytime.
San Diego Local Business Marketing is our expertise, helping small business owners with Internet Marketing is our passion!
Add me to Google Plus